Ray’s Pizza Review

Christian Cohen, Review Writer

98% of people like pizza around the world. If you are a part of that 98% who likes pizza, then this is the place to go to when you are craving it. Ray’s Pizza is an original New York style pizza parlor which has the most authentic New York pizza that you will get in Arizona. This place is 50 times better than Barro’s Pizza, and for the people who don’t believe me, they can go try out Ray’s for themselves. What makes New York pizza the best pizza is that most of the Italians of the United States have first come to New York and introduced pizza to us there, meaning that’s where pizza originated in the U.S and is more true to Italian pizza. Then pizza has spread out throughout the United States since then, with people trying to make it better in their own way by adding toppings and such.

The décor of the inside of the restaurant is that of a Regular New York pizza parlor. If any of you have seen Tobey Maguire’s Spider-man 2, in the beginning of the movie, Peter Parker has a job to deliver pizza and it shows Peter going into the pizza parlor, and well that should give you an idea of what this place looks like on the inside. Many people come here for lunch and dinner. This place does not only serve pizza, it serves a whole selection of Italian meals such as pasta dinners, New York style hoagies (many different kinds), calzones, salads and more. The prices are just low enough for a high school student to buy and enjoy. The price range of the items there are $1.65-$24.50, which is not that bad.

The pizza parlor opens at 10:30 AM and closes at 10:00 PM. The location of Ray’s is at 15603 N 59th Ave, Glendale, AZ 85306, so not that far from Deer Valley at all. Now all of you who haven’t already tried this amazing pizza parlor, go try it and you may be pleased with it. I would give this place 5/5 for everything that is included with it and of its origins being in New York. There are other New York style pizza parlors around Glendale but not as good as this one. LET’S GO EAT SOME GOOD PIZZA!