Thursday, April 11

BEST BUDDIES SPRING PICNIC
Come join us on Wednesday April 17 during lunch on the practice field for a picnic to celebrate the beginning of spring! We will have blankets all you need is your lunch! We are excited to see you there! if you have any questions, please see Mrs. Larson in room 107.

COUNSELING/SCHOLARSHIPS

Attention Seniors! We would like to introduce the Lorraine Willis Scholarship. This $500 scholarship will be awarded to one male and one female student looking to pursue a college education even though he/she has struggled through high school. Lorraine Willis served DVHS as front office secretary and passed away last Spring. The family is looking to provide this scholarship to a deserving high school student who is in financial need and considered a 1st generation college student. Please see Mrs. Romero in the Career Center for an application.

If you’d like to know more about PVCC or the registration process, you are welcome to attend High School Senior Night on Thursday, April 11th from 6:30-8:30 pm in KSC Building, Room 1000. If you are ready to enroll, you are advised to attend Enrollment Express Day on Saturday, April 13th from 9-2. You will be able to complete the entire registration process on that day. Spanish speaking families are invited to attend Noche Familiar on Thursday, April 18th from 6-8 pm in KSC Building 1000. Ask your counselor or call 602-787-7444 for more information.

The Service Academies Conference 2019 will be held at Horizon High School on Saturday, April 27th from 11am to 2pm. This conference will give students and families an opportunity to meet with representatives from the Air Force, Coast Guard, Merchant Marine, Military and Naval Academies. RSVP is required at [email protected] or by calling (480) 926-2411 or stop by the Career Center for more information.