Friday, August 9

Athletics:

The Deer Valley Cross Country Team is looking for both boy and girl runners. Any level runner is needed. We are a no cut sport and would love to get 10 more runners during the first week of school. Look for the team at lunch for more info or see coach Riegle in room 610.

Girls Volleyball: Tryouts will begin on Monday, August 12 in the small gym. Please make sure you have your Physical and Register My Athlete completed and turned into Debbie White this week. Frosh Tryouts: 3:00-4:30 p.m. and JV/Varsity 4:30-6 p.m.

Fall Sports Tryouts/Practice Starts on Monday…

Volleyball, Cross Country, Girls Golf, Boys Golf, Swim/Dive

Football: Freshman See Coach Morgan in room 203 for more information.

School Info:

Academic Decathlon is an amazing club on Deer Valley campus. Students in this club get to compete against other teams across the region, state, and US to duke it out in a battle of wits. On campus, we meet every Monday after school to divide and conquer the interesting topics of this year’s competition. Students who compete can win medals, trophies, and more importantly take home SCHOLARSHIPS!!! Please join us for an informational meeting this Monday August 12th from 2:15-3pm in room 408 with Mrs. Jorgenson and Mrs. Allen the new coaches for DV AcaDeca!

Pre-Order a portrait package online easily and securely.  Grads Photography will be at Deer Valley HS on August 15, 2019 photographing 9-11th Grade students for Fall pictures and IDs for everybody. For your convenience, you may PRE-ORDER your pictures by CLICKING HERE.  Please remember to be prepared to have a picture taken on picture day.  If you have any questions, please call Grads Photography at 623.580.4723. School dress code will be enforced.

Students that would like free/reduced lunch need to have parents go online and fill out the form.