Wednesday, Feb. 12

CLUB NEWS

CCC Come and join Christian Club on Campus on Wednesday, February 12th in room 404 after school at 2:15 for fellowship, fun and snacks!!

SCHOOL NEWS

BAND CAR SHOW— 

JOSTENS:Seniors, today at lunch will be the last time Jostens will be on campus for the school year! If you still need to order your cap and gown please stop the south gym lobby. Reminder that you must use the yellow late order form.

ASU SUMMER PROGRAMS Freshman, Sophomores, and Juniors! Access ASU will be here talking about some of their summer programs such as Barrett Summer Scholars and the Cesar Chavez Leadership Institute. If you would like to come about those programs, sign up using the QR code.

STUDY ABROAD OPPORTUNITIES If you are interested in learning about study abroad opportunities when you go to college, sign up to see our speaker (a DVHS graduate who has been abroad multiple times!) who can tell you about the many options you have to visit another country and earn college credit! Sign up using the QR code.

NAU NAU will be on campus to meet with admitted seniors on Wednesday, 2/19 during 3rd hour.

HUNTINGTON UNIVERSITY Huntington University will be here during SET on Tuesday 2/18. They have programs in Animation, Broadcast, Film and Graphic Design. Sign up to see them using the QR code.

MUSICAL CAMEOS— Do you have a teacher you would like to see make a cameo in the spring musical 9 to 5? You can vote by donations during lunches. Two male and one female teacher will be chosen. The staff members in the running are: Jim Addabbo, Kellie Allen, James Anderson, Lauri Chebultz, Kim Crooks, Nikki Gamboa, Weston Vannoy, Vaughn Whited, Katie Wiggans.

ATHLETICS

BASEBALL TRYOUTSBaseball tryouts are Monday the 10th-Thursday the 13th. Report to the baseball field at 2:30 for check-in. Athletes should be dressed for baseball, bring your glove and bat. Make sure you are cleared through the athletic office.

TRACK AND FIELD Track and Field is a no-cut sport and we are looking for more people. We have 18 event so there’s something for everyone. If you are interested come out to the track today or tomorrow at 2:45. Hope to see you there.

BOYS VOLLEYBALL TRYOUTS

• Wednesday Feb. 12th 4-5:30PM
  • Thursday Feb. 13th4-5:30PM
  • Friday Feb. 14th 4-5:30PM

ANY BOYS INTERESTED IN JOINING VOLLEYBALL THIS SPRING ARE INVITED TO COME OUT TO TRYOUT. NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY. ALL ARE WELCOME. YOU CAN CONTACT COACH ERIC PALMER [email protected] OR COACH AMENDA PEDREGON (RM 126) [email protected] WITH ANY QUESTIONS.