DVHS Announcements

CHIPOTLE FUNDRAISER

Please help support Drama Club by eating at Chipotle this Wednesday between 5-9 p.m. Show a picture of our flier on your smart phone and DV drama club will get 33% of the proceeds!. The fund raiser is at 3009 W. Agua Fria Fwy. Fliers are outside room 312 and on Skyhawk News boards.

DRAMA CLUB

This week we have drama club after school on Thursday in room 312. It will be over at 3:30. Come join the fun. All DVHS students are welcome! 

SENIORS

Seniors, representatives from Jostens will be on campus Tuesday during both lunches and again at 5:30 PM in the cafeteria for Family Order Night. You can order your class ring, cap and gown unit, announcements and much more.

HOORAY!

Looking for a cold dessert after lunch? Gelato is back! Check out the flavors the Gelato man will have this Wednesday at lunch. Cups can be purchased for $3, $5 or $6. Cash and card will be accepted.

BOOKSTORE HOURS

The Book Store will now be open on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at the following times:

7:00-7:30 am

During both lunches

2:15-2:45 pm

You may also complete some bookstore transactions through this link: https://az-deervalley.intouchreceipting.com/

Jostens Ordering

Seniors, representatives from Jostens will be on campus Tuesday during both lunches and again at 5:30 PM in the cafeteria for Family Order Night. You can order your class ring, cap and gown unit, announcements and much more

Gelato

FALL PLAY REHEARSALS  

Ladies, don’t forget rehearsal today after school at 2:30 in the auditorium. All female cast members are required. 

DRAMA CLUB

Don’t miss drama club this Thursday, after school in room 312

SENIOR PHOTOS

SENIORS – schedule your senior picture with gradsphotography.com by September 30, 2021 to make sure you are included in the yearbook. Yearbook photos are free. Boys – black, button-down shirt Girls – black blouse

JOBS!

Looking for a job? Bruster’s Ice Cream at 51st Ave and Bell is hiring. Stop by counseling for a flyer.

CLUBS

If you would like to be part of one of the most awesome clubs on campus…join Physics Club! We meet every Thursday before school at 6:45 AM in room #109. We will start this school year next week and jump right into our activities. Hope to see you there!

If you would like to be part of one of the most awesome clubs on campus…join Life Skills Club! We meet every Tuesday before school at 6:45 AM in room #109. We will start this school year next week and jump right into our activities. Hope to see you there!

If you would like to be part of one of the most awesome clubs on campus…join Science Club! We meet every Monday before school at 6:45 AM in room #109. We will start this school year next week and jump right into our activities. Hope to see you there!